October 27, 2015

Blog Update: Contented Comfort Updates are Moving

For the past couple of years I've been updating my writing work and what is going on with my store here. This is changing. From now on, most if not all of my writing and store updates will be separated onto their own blogs again now that I have dedicated websites for them. This blog will revert to what it originally was, a place to write about being a work-at-home-mom without the nitty gritty details of the work I do.

If you're interested in either of those topics, please check out the other blogs, A. B. England's Blog and Contented Comfort Blog.

Also, as soon as I am able to track down the RSS feed of my writer's blog, I will be changing my Goodreads and Amazon Author's Page's feeds to match up with it instead of this one. If you didn't know, Mac OS makes it much more difficult to locate the RSS feeds of blogs than Windows. On the whole, I've been frustrated but okay with Hubby's insistence on swapping to Mac a couple of years back, but little things like this are irritating. Things which should be simple and easy are made difficult if you don't want to nickel and dime yourself to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment