January 21, 2016

New Year Frustration

So, I wrote about how I wanted to increase focus in 2016 at the first of the year. Here I am just three weeks later writing about my frustration in keeping that goal.

Okay, so it's not like I've given up. I haven't. I'm still trying, but the new schedule is proving harder to keep to than I'd like. When it's working, it runs like a dream. However, if you get even the slightest bit behind on one of the chores, everything starts falling apart.

This would be the schedule in question.
Of course, that may just be my personality. I enjoy schedules and routines, and I abhor when they get out of sync. It just ruins my day, and I feel like I'm playing catch up all day if not all week.

I had a few days last week where I was just exhausted after doing way too much the day before, and some of the housework piled up. Because of trying to get caught up on that, no writing at all was done last week aside from one lonely little blog post. But, we took advantage of the holiday Monday to get all caught up and reset ourselves. Here's hoping we can keep chugging along and being more productive in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment